- Coordinating premium payment assistance for Medicaid beneficiaries unable to afford them.
- Leading a stakeholder advisory group to provide the state with ongoing evaluation and recommendations regarding the program.
- Supporting the development of activities that qualify for the 80 hours per month of community engagement required of Medicaid beneficiaries.
The Foundation also works to increase the availability of information on quality, evidence-based substance use treatment, prevention and recovery services in Kentucky. Toward that goal, we are:
- Providing regular learning opportunities for health care leaders, agencies and providers about the best practices for these services.
- Developing a cross-sector collaborative model in an area of Kentucky that currently has a high overdose rate.
For more information, contact Veronica Cecil at firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-326-2583.