Conference Facility Usage Policy
Effective January 1, 2018
Violations of the conditions described in the Conference Facility Usage Policy will be documented and the Conference Organizer will be notified via email. Three or more violations will result in the loss of privilege to use the conference facility.
- The property located at 1640 Lyndon Farm Court is tobacco free.
- All forms of tobacco are prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, water pipes (hookah), electronic cigarettes, and smokeless tobacco products.
- The property includes the building, grounds, picnic area, walkways, sidewalks, the parking lot, and vehicles located on said property.
- This regulation applies to those contracting (organizers) for the use of the conference facility and their participants.
- Organizers are responsible for informing their conference participants of this policy.
- Organizers will be invoiced $150 for violation of this policy.
- Three (3) violations of this policy will result in the loss of privilege to use the conference facility.
ROOM SET UP:
- You are responsible for room setup. You may arrange tables and chairs to accommodate the format of your meeting. We ask that you return the arrangement to its original setup.
- We will need to know in advance if you plan to use the projector, video conference, or teleconference system. Requests made the day of the event may not be accommodated. Please note that while use of our projector and video conference system is free of charge, you are responsible for providing and supporting webinar and teleconferencing services.
- Foundation staff will provide the initial setup for AV and video conferencing needs and will be on hand to support technical assistance for only the Foundation’s AV and video conferencing equipment. Foundation staff will not provide technical support for the use of technology or programs (i.e. GoToMeeting) used by the meeting organizer.
ROOM CLEAN UP:
- Please leave the room in orderly condition, placing all trash and recycling in the appropriate receptacles, returning tables and chairs to their original position, and wiping down surfaces on which food was served or consumed. Please take any trash that does not fit in the provided receptacles to the dumpster located in the back of the building.
- Please advise your participants that the Foundation recycles. We recommend an announcement at the start of your meeting advising participants to please place items such as cardboard, paper, drink cans, plastic cups and bottles in the blue recycling bin(s).
- Please do not place partially filled cups, cans and bottles in receptacles. You may use the sink in the break room to empty liquids before throwing away.
- You are responsible for your own meals and refreshments.
- NO EVENT SUPPORT is provided by the Foundation or Foundation staff, such as copier, fax services or assistance in room setup and/or cleaning.
- You are responsible for informing attendees of your event of the Foundation’s Tobacco-Free Policy and all policies as described in this Conference Facility Usage Policy.
- Please return a copy of your organization’s Certificate of Insurance (Commercial Liability) naming the Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky as the certificate holder along with this signed agreement. Meeting space will be held, but not confirmed, until receipt of the Certificate of Insurance.
- Meeting rooms are adjacent to the offices of a number of professional organizations. It is expected that meetings will be conducted at an appropriate noise level, including the use of microphones and clapping. Please refrain from noise levels – such as loud music, singing, yelling or cheering – as this may disturb those working in adjacent offices.
- Please be aware that Canadian geese roam the property. Approach geese at your own risk; we advise keeping your distance.
- Use of the conference facility is not an endorsement or sponsorship by the Foundation of the event or activities to be held and should not be presented as such. Use of the Foundation’s logo is not permitted without written permission by the Foundation.